Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Washington and the family panel


We went to The Washington Post on Monday.
I was very excited to see the real place where the paper is published and I became to be interested in media. But it is difficult to be an editor, so I decided to study harder .

After that, we went to see the back of The Whith House. I was excited to see the real one which I can only see on TV.


On Tuesday, we had the family panel.
I found many differences in the background, religion, location, history, and so on. They are so interesting. I think family is one of the most important communities for all of us, so learning these differences is very valuable.
I am looking forward to seeing neighborhoods and sharing these differences, too.

In evening, we went shopping. There are so many shops that I could not see around enough in a day. I bought a souvenir for my brother. I enjoyed myself there.

3 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Dear Yuki, it sounds like you had a good couple of days! :-) I am really glad that you enjoyed all of these things which I planned for you!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Laura said...

So are you planning to be an editor? No matter what, I hope you give it your best!

It was my pleasure as well to learn the differences in many different people's families.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger yuki said...

I have not decided what I want to be but the editor became one of my dreams in the future.

Nina, I always enjoy your planning. Thanks a lot!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home