Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The last comment in America

Yesterday, we went to the. I was surprised that there are so many domestic animals. I did not imagine it like that. I tasted some chicken nuggets and enjoyed an attraction there. I am glad to have an experience to go to a fair in America though its smell was bad.


I was so happy to come to Maryland and be acquainted with all of the mentors, teachers, and members. I could make nice memories a lot here. At first, I was afraid not to accustom myself to the new circumstance. However, I enjoy my American life very much and two weeks passed quickly, without notice. I feel gratitude for everyone who helps to let us spend so full time, especially Nina, Kevin, Ji Won, Laura, and Tim. I will never forget about all of the moments spent with you.
I will keep writing on this blog, so please give me comments when we go back to Japan. I am sorry there is little time to be with you but I treasure the rest of my time here.

Lastly, thank you very much for your great hospitality and care during our visit!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Dear Yuki,
I really appreciate your kind words. I too have really anjoyed this time spent with you and the other AGU students. The two weeks have just flown by! I am really going to miss you. Keep blogging!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Ji Won said...

Hey everyone, This is Ji Won! By the time you read this, you'll be in Japan. I miss you guys already! I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable flight back. I have the album of our pictures posted on my website, so please e-mail me at Jiwonyii@hotmail.com as soon as you read this message. That way I can send you my login & password for the website. Once I have everyone's email addresses, I'll send out a message to all of you, okay? Talk to you again soon!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Yuki, I miss you all so much already! Everytime I wake up (because I keep falling asleep everywhere) I imagine that I can go and see you if I just go down to College Park.

I'm glad you enjoyed the fair, even though it smelled bad! The smell was pretty distracting for me too, but we still had a good time, I think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home