Friday, August 11, 2006

Education

We had a panel discussion of education with students and graduates of Maryland. I could learn about the real lives from various aspects like dormitories, sports, part-time-jobs, club activities, how to choose the university and courses in America, and studying in abroad from Japanese eyes. There are both similarities and differences between America and Japan. I have never heard the real voices of American students so the class was precious experience for me. The conversations after it were also exciting. They are all interested in Japan and some can speak Japanese, so we enjoyed talking with them. I wanted to know more about them, too.

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Dear Yuki,
I am really glad that the panel discussion and reception were good experiences for you!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Laura said...

All of our panelists were really good people! I'm glad you learned a lot from them! (^_^)

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger yuki said...

The campus life in Maryland is precious for every student, I think. I am glad to experience it even a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home