Tuesday, August 08, 2006

At NMAI

I continue my writing from yesterday.
On Sunday, we went to NMAI. There, I learned how diverse Americans are. In Japan, there is only one race and it is difficult for us to accept the others’ differences. However, there are many devices to make different races be friendly like festivals. I admired it and I wonder if we could take them in for Japan, too though it is hard because these are from each tradition. I want to see around more there to learn more about American people.

4 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Diversity is both a gift and a challenge. I think it is easier to live together with people who are like us, but it is interesting to live with people who are different!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Linda said...

People come from soooo many places and sooo many cultures!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Laura said...

It's really hard to make it so that everyone is treated equally - I don't think America has yet to achieve perfect equality, nor do I think we will achieve it anytime soon. But at least the people here are trying to make it like that!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger yuki said...

I hope everyone lives peacefully with accepting each other’s culture and tradition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home